Friday, February 20, 2009

SMOKING HYPNOSIS

Do you believe in Smoking Hypnosis? When my Australian Uncle came here in the Philippines for 3 months vacation last year, he said that only Smoking Hypnosis had helped him to Quit Smoking Cigarettes. He consumed 3 boxes of Nicorette Patch and Nicorette Gum for Support from Smoking Cessation. I have been asking him How it is being applied and how it treated people from Quitting Smoking… He narrated to me what is all about… and just got shocked when he was telling me a simple like… he just close his eyes for an hour with deep concentration to relax body and mind and think/imagine yourself as a non-smoker and your sub-concious mind will grant that as reality. Just Feed your Sub-conscious mind what you want to happen and it will happens. That's the Smoking Hypnosis do... only key is hypnotherapy to stop smoking he added.

Nowadays, a lot of STOP SMOKING DRUGS are extensively available for all the smokers who wants to Quit. Nicotine Patch, Nicotine Gum, Smoking Hypnosis, Stop Smoking Programs are made especially for the concerned parties to achieve the best results.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete