Saturday, February 21, 2009

CHANTIX - A Stop Smoking Medicine

I heard about CHANTIX (Varenicline) – a stop smoking medicine for the Smokers who wanted to Quit Smoking for Good. It is also known as a Smoking Cessation Medicine used for Quitting Smoking. In Europe and other Countries they are calling it CHAMPIX.

Others say that it works great and doesn’t have any weight gain and other common problems with Quitting Smoking. Available only if you have Prescription coming from your Doctor or Health Care provider. They say that it cost quite expensive… for about US$120 per month cost of taking. Imagine how serious are you to stop smoking cigarettes?

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete