Friday, May 22, 2009

WHY PEOPLE SMOKE?

During the past years of my life, I asked myself why do people need to smoke and how to get rid of smoking cigarettes? When I researched from the other smokers I found myself on the same reasons as they elaborated.

I have their reasons why young people do smoke… first they want to look mature, to be like their friends and others are to experiment.

Adults smoke for other reasons. For them it is the best way to feel relaxed… or might be they may have a lot of pressures and stress from their everyday living. It involves their work, relationships to family, husband and wife and so forth.

Some of them are just saying that it gives them pleasure and makes them feel good every time they light a cigarette… some people think that smoking can help control their weight. Because for them it reduced their appetite, lessens sense of taste and smell to food…

Food tastes and smells so good if you are out of this vise. I agree with that!

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete