Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ARE YOU AT HIGHEST RISK FROM H1N1 SWINE FLU?

Most U.S. cases of H1N1 referred to as swine flu have been in older children and young adults.

And also people below can be at highest risk from H1N1 Swine Flu... please kindly check below:

* Pregnant women
* Children, especially those under 12 months of age
* People with heart disease or risk factors for heart disease
* People with HIV infection
* People with chronic diseases
* People taking immune suppressing drugs, such as cancer chemotherapy or anti-rejection drugs for transplants.
* Smokers and drinkers who have weak immune system.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete