Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SMOKERS LUNG CANCER


Picture courtesy of "discover8.com".

Lung cancer is the most common cancer in the world. Around 1.3 million new cases of lung cancer are diagnosed every year globally.

Most lung cancers are smoking-related. Although some people who have never smoked get lung cancer. The more you smoke cigarettes the more likely you are prone to have lung cancer and as soon as you stop smoking cigarettes the risk of having lung cancer starts to go down. So stop smoking now and live with a healthy lungs. Save your lungs.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete