Tuesday, March 10, 2009

NICOTINE WITHDRAWAL

Nicotine Withdrawal is one of the hardest things to deal with when quitting smoking. They say that nicotine withdrawal is the only reason why quitting smoking is very difficult to do. As you quit, You will feel a lot of symptoms from physical, mental and emotional. Do not worry as this is the normal process of Nicotine Withdrawal. Advise from your doctor is necessary for fast and easy recovery.

Battling from this phase in your life is definitely horrible and quite difficult but if you are going to believe and trust your self that you can do that… by using mind over matter method of quitting smoking, you will be recovering gradually which you did not notice that you are on the stage of it.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete